Tour The Treehouse
● Everyone in your party must be over 21 years of age.
● All pre-order reservations require a credit card and 5 days notice on menu selection
● Guest count must be finalized one week prior to event date.
● Please notify us about any food allergies, including nuts, or any other medical conditions 1 week prior to the event.
● A 20% service charge will be added to all events
● There is a $250 fee for cancellations not within a 48 hour period prior to your event.
Occupancy and facilities;
The Point ‘Treehouse’- Our private room that can be closed off with 2 large sliding doors for maximum privacy. This space can accommodate up to 30 people for a sit down event and up to 50 people in a mix and mingle setting. We have 1 projector with an 110” screen for presentations, Power Point or just showing your birthday/ anniversary photos.
In order to cover the cost of staffing and overheads to accommodate your party we ask that your party achieve a guaranteed level of sales, this is not a service charge or room fee but a level of sales that your party needs to attain. The minimum amount needs to be secured by credit card which will only be charged to cover the difference between you actual sales and the minimums agreed to.
The minimums are;
Sunday - Thursday…..$600*
*The minimum does not include service charges, or tax
2. Middle Event Space
An open, semi-public space that consists of a long table and 2 Booths. This space can comfortably accommodate 25 people, and has 4 flatscreen TV’s.
*3. We currently only offer walk up service. You order at the bar and your drinks will be handed to you. If you’d like a server for your event we require 2 weeks notice prior to your event. If you pre-order food from our event menu. A staff member will bus and maintain your buffet table. Your party will be required to still order beverages at the bar.
* We will send you our most current event menu upon request *
1. Drink Ticket-We can provide drink tickets for your guest. A $6.50 ticket can be redeemed for, draft beer, bottled beer, well cocktails, house draft cocktails or House red and white wine. If a guest orders a top shelf cocktail the value of the drink ticket will be subtracted from the usual cost of the premium liquor and a balance would then be owed in cash. Tickets are non-refundable and will only be honored the day of the event.
2. Host Bar-You have the option to have an open bar with no limit or set a limit and your server will track what is spent and let you know when you are getting close to it. Once the limit is reached the tab is closed and your guests will be free to purchase their own drinks
3. No Host Bar-Your guests are responsible for purchasing their own beverages