● Everyone in your party must be over 21 years of age.
● All pre-order reservations must be secured by credit card, and require 5 days notice on menu selection.
● Guest count must be finalized one week prior to event date.
● Please notify us about any food allergies, including nuts, or any other medical conditions, 1 week prior to the event.
● A 20% service charge will be added to the cost of all events.
● There is a $250 fee for cancellations with less than 48 hours notice prior to your event.
Occupancy and facilities;
The Point ‘Treehouse’- Our private room that can be closed off with 2 large sliding doors for maximum privacy. This space can accommodate up to 25 people for a sit down event and up to 40 people in a mix and mingle setting. We have 1 projector with an 110” screen for presentations, Power Point or just showing your birthday/ anniversary photos. We've added fun games to entertain your guests 2 pinball machines, 2 dart boards, and Buck Hunter.
The minimums are;
Sunday - Thursday…..$600*
*The minimum does not include service charges, or tax
( minimums are subject to change for sports & holidays )
THE POINT MIDDLE EVENT SPACE
Occupancy and Facilities:
An open, semi-public space that is furnished with 1 long table and 2 booths. This space can comfortably accommodate 25 people, and offers 4 flat screen TVs.
GUARANTEED MINIMUM SALES LEVEL
In order to cover the cost of staffing and overheads to accommodate your party, we ask that your party achieve a guaranteed level of sales; this is not a service charge, or room fee, but a level of sales that your party must attain. The minimum amount must be secured by credit card, which will be charged a second time to cover the difference between the minimum(s) and your actual sales.
1. Drink Ticket-
We can provide drink tickets for your guest. A $6.50 ticket can be redeemed for, draft beer, bottled beer, well cocktails, house draft cocktails or house red and white wine. If a guest orders a top shelf cocktail the value of the drink ticket will be subtracted from the usual cost of the premium liquor and a balance would then be owed in cash. Tickets are non-refundable and will only be honored the day of the event.
2. Host Bar-
You have the option to have an open bar with no limit or set a limit and your server will track what is spent and let you know when you are getting close to it. Once the limit is reached the tab is closed and your guests will be free to purchase their own drinks
3. No Host Bar-Your guests are responsible for purchasing their own beverages